This build still works in Update 26.1.3. However, it might be outdated due to nerf on later updates so take this information with a grain of salt.
Players must have these mods in order to make the weapon work extremely well.
- A riven is a must due to the weapon’s high riven disposition.
- 60% Elemental Damage – Status mods.
- Sacrificial Steel for critical chance.
- Heavy attack winds up speed mods.
Redeemer Prime Build
You can replace the Riven shown in the build with a damage mod or Gladiator Vice to increase Attack Speed.
Without Condition Overload
- This build is used for Disruption missions.
- Since it doesn’t have any Condition Overload, you can replace it for 90% Elemental Damage mods. This is however not required.
- You can replace Amalgam Organ Shatter for Primed Fury to get higher DPS due to faster attack speed.
With Condition Overload
- Replace Killing Blow for Prime Fury to get faster attack speed. This will result in lower damage for heavy attack.
- This build will be stronger if you use normal attacks or combo attacks.
- Combine this build with a secondary that has a very high status with IPS damage, this will boost this builds strength up significantly.
Redeemer Prime Tridolon Build
- Use heavy attack on Eidolons Limbs
- Normal attack eidolon when he is down to stack up the combo behind Volts electrical shield until the Eidolon has recovered.
- Once Eidolon becomes vulnerable again use the heavy attack for the killing blow
- Redeemer Prime can deliver a ridiculous chunk of damage with any attacks.
- Can be used on a variety of builds.
- Very slow attack speed.
- Only performs well if it has Status Chance for a guaranteed status proc.
- Doesn’t work well on Arctic Eximus.