The tranquilizer to all. Classic, reliable and attractive to the eye. Mag is a classic choice for beginners as she is not only useful on the battlefield but her buffs can also work parallelly with other Warframe abilities.
- High Utility, She can be used on variety of endless missions due to her effectiveness.
- High amount of available mods both in augments and in-game
- Easy to acquire
- Cheap Prime Vault set
- Very squishy, even with overshield.
- Long ability casting times.
- Energy hungry
- Short Magnetize range
Magnetic force pulls enemies toward you, stunning them and bringing them into melee range.
100 / 125 / 150 / 300 (damage)
10% / 15% / 20% / 25% (energy drop chance)
15 / 20 / 22 / 25 m
Creates a magnetic field around a target, ensnaring nearby enemies and dealing damage over time. The field reacts to bullets and shards created from Polarize to increase the damage
|Strength: 1.25 / 1.5 / 1.75 / 2x (multiplier)
50 / 150 / 200 / 300 (explosion dmg)
Duration: 10 / 12 / 13 /15 s
Range: 2 / 3 / 3.5 / 4 m (field radius)
5 / 10 / 12 / 15 m (explosion radius)
Misc: 10% / 15% / 20% / 25% (absorption)
Emit an energy pulse that depletes enemy shields and armor, creating shards which become deadly when mixed with Magnetize. Shields of allies touched by the pulse are restored.
250 / 300 / 350 / 400 (dmg)
Duration: 2/3 / 4 / 5 s
Range: 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 m
Magnetizes the bones ofnearby enemies, causing them to collapse upon themselves.
800 / 1000 / 1250 / 1500 (dmg)
10 / 15 / 20 / 25 (Shield per hit)
Range: 8 / 10 / 13 / 18m
Below is a couple of Mag builds that you can use for different mission types.
- Number of Formas
- More requirements
DELETION ! ( Armor / Shield Depletion )
This build will focus on stripping armor / shields and most effective during certain missions such as defense / mobile defense or survival.
- First, use the ability Crush with the Fracturing Crush augment on to reduce the enemies armor by 50%.
- keep using the Polarize ability till the enemies armor are gone
- Remember to use the abilities Magnetize and Pull to protect yourself from enemy fire and to crowd control the enemies.
The Guardian Bubble ( Endurance )
This build will focus on putting a Magnetize bubble for protection / damaging during survival missions.
- Before you start using your abilities, go to a one directional ” safe zone ” where enemies can only go in one direction.
- Then, use Crush to crowd control the enemies.
- Use Polarize to drain the enemies armor and the augment will CC the enemies by jamming their guns or disrupting robotic parts of robotic enemies.
- Finally, use Magnetize and make sure that the Magnetize bubble has covered the entrance so you can’t be hit by any bullets.
Note: Shooting into the bubble will increase explosion damage.
Greedy Pull (Resource Build)
This build will focus on only casting the ability Pull to gain resources.
- Simply use Pull to pull all items and resources to you.
Note: Teammates will not be able to interact with the resources and items that you pulled.