The tranquilizer to all. Classic, reliable and attractive to the eye. Mag is a classic choice for beginners as she is not only useful on the battlefield but her buffs can also work parallelly with other Warframe abilities.
Magnetic force pulls enemies toward you, stunning them and bringing them into melee range.
100 / 125 / 150 / 300 (damage)
10% / 15% / 20% / 25% (energy drop chance)
15 / 20 / 22 / 25 m
Creates a magnetic field around a target, ensnaring nearby enemies and dealing damage over time. The field reacts to bullets and shards created from Polarize to increase the damage
|Strength: 1.25 / 1.5 / 1.75 / 2x (multiplier)
50 / 150 / 200 / 300 (explosion dmg)
Duration: 10 / 12 / 13 /15 s
Range: 2 / 3 / 3.5 / 4 m (field radius)
5 / 10 / 12 / 15 m (explosion radius)
Misc: 10% / 15% / 20% / 25% (absorption)
Emit an energy pulse that depletes enemy shields and armor, creating shards which become deadly when mixed with Magnetize. Shields of allies touched by the pulse are restored.
250 / 300 / 350 / 400 (dmg)
Duration: 2/3 / 4 / 5 s
Range: 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 m
Magnetizes the bones ofnearby enemies, causing them to collapse upon themselves.
800 / 1000 / 1250 / 1500 (dmg)
10 / 15 / 20 / 25 (Shield per hit)
Range: 8 / 10 / 13 / 18m
Below is a couple of Mag builds that you can use for different mission types.
- Number of Formas
- More requirements
DELETION ! ( Armor / Shield Depletion )
This build will focus on stripping armor / shields and most effective during certain missions such as defense / mobile defense or survival.
- First, use the ability Crush with the Fracturing Crush augment on to reduce the enemies armor by 50%.
- keep using the Polarize ability till the enemies armor are gone
- Remember to use the abilities Magnetize and Pull to protect yourself from enemy fire and to crowd control the enemies.
The Guardian Bubble ( Endurance )
This build will focus on putting a Magnetize bubble for protection / damaging during survival missions.
- Before you start using your abilities, go to a one directional ” safe zone ” where enemies can only go in one direction.
- Then, use Crush to crowd control the enemies.
- Use Polarize to drain the enemies armor and the augment will CC the enemies by jamming their guns or disrupting robotic parts of robotic enemies.
- Finally, use Magnetize and make sure that the Magnetize bubble has covered the entrance so you can’t be hit by any bullets.
Note: Shooting into the bubble will increase explosion damage.
Greedy Pull (Resource Build)
This build will focus on only casting the ability Pull to gain resources.
- Simply use Pull to pull all items and resources to you.
Note: Teammates will not be able to interact with the resources and items that you pulled.