Warframe is all about farming, every player should have a farming frame at their disposal. Khora also referred to as the “Mother of Resources” will help you farm resources fast and with zero cost. This guide will walk you through how to use Khora for farming and in low-medium tier endless missions
Send enemies reeling with a deafening whipcrack.
|Strength: 200 / 225 / 250 / 300
Range: 5 / 7 / 8 / 10 m (cast range)
3 / 4 / 4 / 5 m (explosion radius)
Misc: 2.0x (Ensnare damage multiplier)
50% (Strangledome damage distribution)
Bind a helpless target in living metal, entangling others who stray too close. Whipclaw will refresh the trap allowing it to capture more enemies.
|Duration: 10 / 12 / 13 / 15 s (duration)
0.5 s (spread delay)
Range: 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 m (cast range)
6 / 7 / 8 / 10 m (spread radius)
Misc: 2.0x (damage multiplier)
75% (reduced duration)
Command Venari to focus on a target. Hold to cycle between Attack, Protect, and Heal postures. If Venari is killed, use this ability to revive her instantly.
Command Energy Cost: 25
Revive Energy Cost: ≤ 50
|Strength: 1.05x / 1.1x / 1.12x / 1.15x (speed multiplier)
350 (snare damage)
50 HP/sec (health regen)
Misc: 120 s (mark duration)
45 s (respawn time)
2.5 s (snare duration)
5 (hits per snare)
3 s (Attack & Protect cooldowns)
10 m (Heal aura radius)
65 s (Venari self-heal mark duration)
Weave a dome of living chain that ensnares and strangles any enemy within, and any foolish enough to approach. Foes outside the trap will try to hasten their comrade's deaths by shooting them. Crack Whipclaw on the dome to further damage any trapped enemies.
|Strength: 100 / 150 / 200 / 250
Range: 5 m (dome radius)
5 / 5 / 6 / 10 m (grab radius)
Misc: 26 (number of vertices)
2.0x (damage multiplier)
50% (Whipclaw damage distribution)
2 (limit of instances active)
- Use Whipclaw to deal a high amount of damage to a group of enemies.
- Use Ensnare when you want to trap nearby enemies to go to sleep (the enemies have to be close to each other).
- Venari is the ability used to control Venaris behavior, so use it according to your situation.
- Use Strangledome for cc or for double loot drop.
All of the Khora builds below has a 5 forma requirement.
The Third Way to Loot (Khora Resource Farming Build)
- Use Strangledome at a location where the enemies usually walk.
- The ability requires you to kill enemies trapped in the dome, the best way to kill them is by using a melee weapon such as Zenistar (Zenistar Build).
Justice for Sigor Savah ( Khora General Endless Setup)
- Put your Venari on healing mode so you constantly have a healing source
- Cast Ensnare to CC the enemies and gain a 200% bonus damage bonus to the Whip
- Cast Strangledome to trap multiple enemies and get an additional 50% to the Whip
- Use Whipclaw to kill a large group of trapped enemies